Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To Be a Mother for the First Time


On Sunday 24 October 2010, Allah gave me my first baby Mariam.


A new experience & a different feeling I cannot describe it.


Yes, it is a big responsibility, but it is a nice task to look after a tiny weak creature.


In the beginning, I was not enthusiastic much because:


1. I did not love the children in general before the marriage, only my nephews.


2. I was not ready to the pregnancy or qualified for bringing up a child, although I am 31 years old.


3. I was hoping to have a Natural Childbirth, but I had a Cesarean Section.


4. I was hoping to have a boy, but I had a girl. She is the first granddaughter & niece in our families.


But now, I think is Mariam the greatest novel I wrote in my life!


3 comments:

Tara Umm Omar said...

Alf mabruk! May Allah make her amongst the saaliheen ameen.

Zahra Youssry said...

Thank you Tara, Allah bless your children!

Tara Umm Omar said...

You're welcome. Ameen!